Raider Express now has the unique opportunity to help people looking for a career change. No experience, No problem! Raider now offers CDL training. Be on the road with a new career in as little as four weeks. Raider has a fantastic opportunity to provide people who are trying to make a living for their family the opportunity to do so. If you are interested in the freedom of being an OTR driver coupled with Great Home Time and Pay, then come join the family at Raider Express! The trucking industry is starved for good, qualified truck drivers. Many folks, just like you, are interested in this great paying, rewarding career but need training and a CDL license. So how do you start a new career as a truck driver? The first step is getting the proper truck driver training so you can earn a CDL license. Our experienced friendly staff, modern equipment and personalized instruction will assure your trucking career is filled with success. To get started just apply online and one of our recruiters will get back with you.
To enter the program, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Possess a valid Texas Drivers License and reside in Texas.
- Have no reckless convictions in the last three years.
- Have no DWI, DUI, or anything alcohol related on your criminal record.
- Have no drug related charges on your criminal record.
- Have no more than three moving violations in the last three years.
- After completion of the OTR training program, you will be assigned to your own truck so you can run solo and begin your career as a professional truck driver. Raider Express also offers health insurance and paid vacation.
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to having you join our family.